Field Service Management Expo is the most dedicated event of its kind. Put your business front and centre.
60% of all platinum stands have been sold for Field Service Management Expo 2018 – Early Bird offer ends soon!
Take advantage of the Early Bird discount on offer now for a limited time only.
This applies on all stands booked on or before December 31st 2018 and allows you to save £575 on a 5 x 5 metre Shell Scheme stand*.
With 60% of platinum stands now sold, hurry to avoid missing out.
*Gold, 3 open sided 25m2 stand saving on Early Bird compared to standard rates.
Why should you exhibit?
- Develop business with new and existing partners
- Showcase your field service and service management products and services to the right audience
- Be a part of the field service management conversation, ensuring your technologies are at the heart of innovation development
- Meet face-to-face and have conversations with potential customers
- Stand out from competitors and reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
- Generate global business with quality buyers
- Launch your latest field service and service management innovations to a captive audience
- Network with key people and forge productive relationships
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting existing and new partners
Field Service Management Expo will return for another successful year at ExCeL London in 2019.
Developing a field service management community for over 30 years Field Service Management Expo enables you to place your business in front of key buyers at Europe's only dedicated event in field service and service management.
Field Service Management Expo provides the unique opportunity to meet with specialist exhibitors showcasing the latest technologies, products and services from key areas attracting the foremost business thinkers.
With over 32 years of nurturing key industry relationships to deliver you high-value leads, Field Service Management Expo attracts the widest group of professionals working across all aspects of service management, logistics, fleet management, facilities, operations, finance and IT.
Co-located as part of Protection and Management Series with Safety & Health Expo, Facilities Show, FIREX International, and IFSEC International, Field Service Management Expo provides a unique environment in which to do business, network and meet face-to-face with key decision makers and industry professionals across the facilities, security, fire protection and safety sectors. Exhibiting with us gives you direct face to face time with your targeted audience, where you can convert potential leads into lifelong clients.
Independent research has also found that:
- 80% of those polled agreed that live events deliver better ROI than other media.
- 93% of marketers and business directors and business owners feel face-to-face marketing to be the most persuasive media channel.
- 81% of directors agree that average order value with human interaction is over 15 times greater compared to other media investment.
- It's been proven exhibitions are the place for businesses to do business, they're packed with high worth professionals with budget.
If you are interested in positioning yourself at the heart of the service management industry, why not...
Discover how Field Service Management Expo can produce fantastic ROI
FaceTime did a study with a slick technique called ‘Implicit Response Technique’. This study looks at the benefits face-to-face meetings have over other techniques when it comes to generating sales leads and great ROI. It demonstrates why events such as Field Service Management Expo should be a key part of any strategy.
Harness the power of events with Field Service Management Expo
Thinking of exhibiting at Field Service Management Expo but not sure, take a look at how events can have a massive impact on your business and how running a successful event can far outweigh your traditional marketing campaigns.