Returning to Service Management Expo this year is our Field Service Theatre, where forward thinkers and industry think tanks share their case studies on the practices they use and problems they’ve faced from both the field service and service management industries.
Topics covered at last year successful theatre include:
- Connecting your field service operation: people & things
- Your data from asset to cloud
- From service engineer to effective service manager – the cost of getting it wrong
- Mobility, IoT and the Cloud
- The future of field service: driving transformation through mobile
- Leveraging social networks for enhance customer service
And many more
The Field Service Theatre will be sponsored by:
The Keynote Theatre will be returning to Protection & Management Series with renowned inspiration speakers, sharing their experiences, obstacles they’ve faced and how they persevered through.
Speakers from previous years include:
- Karen Brad, CBE
- Colonel Tim Collins, OBE
- Kate Adie, OBE
- James Cracknell, OBE
We are currently sourcing great inspirational speakers for this years show. Be the first to find out who they are by registering here.